Say Something! Say Something!

Astounding

Dude, that was so origionally hilarious. Please make more! LMAO! No more 2 b sed!

rtil responds:

make more are you kidding me hahaha

Jews - A Thing Jews - A Thing

why...

keep your stoopid homework to yourself. why the hell would you want to submitt that?

Random Funnyness!! Random Funnyness!!

ok

started good, i almost laughed, but then you totally overdid the whole cow thing. resubmitt, and definetly make it longer and sort out your audio issues.

GTA: FireTruck GTA: FireTruck

Continue like this.....

.....and you will become an awesome flash author! the people were well drawn, quite a good puchline but needs more sound, and no "moral to the story" bit. That bit kinda sucked. But the rest was way cool. And make a decent replay button, maybe a firetruck or splash ow water or someting. i wanna see this, really long on the front page by the end of the month! good luck!

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

This is brilliant!

Really, really good animation. Artwork is supreme, sould maybe touch up on the sound quality but this is the best one in the Portal for sure!!!!
Good work!!!

Totsugeki responds:

«Ya I know for the sound, but I had to put the quality down for file size, sorry ^^''

Bowser's Rage Bowser's Rage

This is pretty good!!!

I like the sprites but they would be better in good graphics. Godd story aswell!!!