Cigarette Hangover Cigarette Hangover

errrrrr

where the fuck is the bass?? its called drum and bass for a reason

Yun - The End Yun - The End

heavy heavy heavy

love the bass sound, did u make it?

i would actually buy this man!

4/20 Dubstep 4/20 Dubstep

heavy

love the acid synth work, bass could do with a bit more variation in wave perhaps, but it is pretty spot on. some more drums/perc here and they would be great. love the fade-out fills, they are ace!

very good work

(Intro) Heavy War (Intro) Heavy War

OK...

So it achieved the required effect, but this type of music is very eay to create. I work work on it some more, make it into a song!

Good synth though.... drums a little annoying.

Weveran responds:

I am working on the song now. It is much faster paced than this one, I will post if when I am done. Thanks for the review.

Confused [DnB] Confused [DnB]

Pretty Good,

But a bit hairy and kind of loose feeling. At 00.22 when the melody changes, the last note of the little sequence is slightly off. Move it up or down, to put it into a minor key. And it is kind of obfivous you dont really know about scales or chords, so try mucking around with a piano and some web tutorials for an afternoon.
Keep at it!

goofy cartoon music goofy cartoon music

Exactly what i was looking for!

Hey attempted perfection, im making a really cartoony flash, and this is exactly what i need for the theme tune. I was wondering if you could do a massive favour, and maybe write some words about a cow called Beryl, and a sheep called Frank. Frank is always trying to kill Beryl, but usually his plans backfire. Please check it out http://www.bruml.eclipse.co.uk/Animations.page/Beryl%20and%
20Frank.page/Junk%20food.htm

attemptedperfection responds:

I'd love to;
I'll get back to you in a bit...